My little Walter

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Bad Cat

I feed the cats twice daily and I give them good portions so they have no excuse for being hungry.  I was washing dishes and as I looked out the window saw Sonny climbing down the tree with something red in his mouth and took off running with it.

Paquito and Nico were napping on top of the trash can but were awaken with the commotion.  Of course, they also take off running after Sonny and his "catch".


Being the bully that Paquito is he took the poor robin away from Sonny and commence to eat it himself!  Paquito was not hungry he eats more than the three cats combined.


While I know this is in a cat's nature, it does not mean I like it. We have plenty of doves and crows that poop all over the place and I would not even bat an eye if they chose to snack on one. Why kill a pretty robin that has a nest high up on the tree and probably babies...bad cat!!

2 comments:

  1. Like you said it's in their nature to hunt and eat like that. It has nothing to do with being hungry.
    Be Safe!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What made me mad is that he did not hunt it Sonny did. He took it away from him and ate it all by himself while Sonny and Nico could only watch.

    Paquito is a very selfish cat.

    ReplyDelete