My little Walter

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Do they really have nine lives?

I was bringing in the last of the laundry late on Monday - April 29th when Paquito ran in front of me without me seeing him and almost made me fall...all because he wanted to go inside the kitchen even after he had already gotten fed.

As usual, I started yelling at him went to put the laundry on the couch and set out to put his behind outside.  When I finally corraled him and opened the kitchen door, I saw this white ball running towards the porch and I was so glad to see it was Blanca (Momma Cat).

It had been more than a week since I had seen her and after the chat, with the neighbor, I just knew she was dead!  So now I had to put Paquito back in the house and feed her or there was going to be a fight between them.

She was very hungry and thirsty but aside from that she looked well.  Do they really have nine lives?  If so I hope she still has a couple left.

2 comments:

  1. We (my wife's) have a cat & I think he's used up two that I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least your cat has a couple of lives left...I think we are at the tail end of Blanca's. By all accounts she should be dead but I am very happy she is not.

      Delete