My little Walter

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Two more strays make themselves at home

The weeds keep on growing and I keep on procrastinating and have neither tried to tackle them myself or called Pollito (yard man). The boys have the run of the property and they have been picking up these little black balls on their coats.


Only Sunny posed for a picture but Nico and Paquito were covered as well.



These two cats are strays that used to hang around by the fence but have now become friends with the boys and keep on inching ever closer to the kitchen porch and relaxing on top of the propane tank.


I do not mind them coming over but my boys seem to be bipolar and sometimes they let them chill with them and other times they beat them up and I do not like that.
 

The cat on top of the propane tank is a Calico without a tail that runs like a bunny. Unfortunately, like most Calico's she is a girl.  I have named her Katie. The dark gray cat is one of many that color in the area and whom I have confused with Rudy Gay the black cat that never came back :-(


2 comments:

  1. My wife things the cats are telling each other about you, that why new strays show up :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They must be Rob because those two are not the only ones who frequent Mom's house.

      Delete